The contractors of Carlton Homes in Santa Rosa, California are committed to green construction and sustainable building practices because we know that saving energy means saving our planet and saving money for our customers.
Carlton Homes uses green construction methods for:
- new homes construction
- energy upgrades
- custom bathroom & kitchen remodeling
- energy upgrades
- new windows
- restorations, alterations & repairs
We design, plan, and build with energy conservation, resource efficiency, ecological impact and occupant health in mind.
Our methods for maximizing energy use range from simple techniques such as changing light bulbs to complex solutions such as solar-generated electricity.
Not only can energy upgrades save you money through PG&E, they may also qualify you for state and local tax incentives.
To give our customers the comfort and economic benefits of energy savings we can:
- maximize the efficiency of air heating and cooling systems
- ensure water conservation through efficient fixtures,
- install efficient water heating systems
- install energy saving appliances during your custom kitchen renovation
- window replacement for homes or businesses
For renovations such as add-ons, bath and kitchen remodeling, or home energy makeovers, Home energy audits are done before completing energy upgrades, to ensure the most cost effective green construction strategies.
Occupant Health & Safety
The health and comfort of our customers are of the utmost importance to us in our design and construction of new homes and remodels.
- proper ventilation & in-duct filtration systems improve air quality
- adequate drainage, ventilation and humidity control systems help prevent mold and microbial growth.
- Green construction resources and processes create zero or low hazardous emissions.
Material Efficiency & Ecological Impact
We know how important sustainable building is to our customers, to our economy, and to our planet.
We use modern methods to maximize material efficiency. This includes using recycled materials that are being diverted from California's landfills, sustainably harvested materials, and locally produced resources.
For new home construction we begin by planning and designing your home to meet your needs and make the most efficient use of the natural environment.
In all of our work we employ environmentally responsible construction processes for durability and longevity.